Titan Remote and titan mobile

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

randzchaggar

Titan Remote and titan mobile

Postby randzchaggar » 21 Jul 2014, 23:05

Hi,

i use a titan mobile but ive got a few gripes with the remote app , hope some one can help

1, The app doesnt mirror whats going on within the main desk , so if you select fixtures colours etc you dont see that on the screen on the main desk

2, play backs dont mirror or highlight/change colour when pressed so if you've got muliple running you for whats running

3, kill playbacks and programmer etc doesnt work when held down to clear anything from the remote

4, ipad just zooms the app ? easier to use via a larger device iphones etc seem very toy like especially when positioning as you walk around a venue

5, saving of any colours,postion etc can be hit and miss double tapping doesnt seem that responsive is this because of the ipad?

6, assigning to channels , playback speed control , shapes and gens and a few other bits are missing

if these issues are sorted this app would be perfect!!!! gonna give everything a proper updating but the app was fresh download .....if the playback button press's can be sorted that would keep me quiet for the time being

thanks
clublights

Re: Titan Remote and titan mobile

Postby clublights » 22 Jul 2014, 18:53

this covers #1 on your list and maybe a bit of the rest...

The Remote is a completely separate programmer this was done on purpose. Has it's advantages and disadvantages in my opinion .
Quidam

Postby Quidam » 22 Jul 2014, 19:49

And this forum thread partly covers the discussion.
randzchaggar

Postby randzchaggar » 23 Jul 2014, 21:18

thanks for the reply, that forum did answer a few questions

still no mention of the feedback tho , on the playbacks in remote..... :-(

or will that be shorted in the v8 release?