Pearl expert

For anything that doesn't belong in the other boards

Moderator: Moderators

jose paiva

Pearl expert

Postby jose paiva » 03 Nov 2022, 23:03

Good night, I'm having problems with a pearl expert edition black (no upgrade to pro) the table starts well, but I don't have the preset panel 1 and 3 on the usb expert console, on the device manager they appear as unknown and I'm left with the blue buttons with the led always on. When I try to repair the drives in the usb expert console I get an error of a file missing from the system32 a DLL file. I'm running version 9.0. Any ideas?
icke_siegen

Re: Pearl expert

Postby icke_siegen » 04 Nov 2022, 12:31

Hi,

please try to connect (one of) these boards directly to a USB connector on the back of the motherboard. If it runs this way then one of the USB hubs might be faulty. I had this on some consoles, which resulted in various errors. If the board does work in this way then you need to replace the USB hub. As far as I know they are not available at Avolites anymore (you may ask them anyway) but I found the D-Link 7-Port USB 2.0 Hub DUB-H7 is rather close to the original one so that you can make it fit with not too much effort (remove the board from the housing). See https://eu.dlink.com/de/de/products/dub ... sb-2-0-hub for details.